Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5: Draft this!

Another successful day, with many new discoveries.

A scheduled hour a day reading gives me plenty of time to get lost in and move through a fantastic book. And when that hour starts off my work day, it sets the tone for what is to come.

A scheduled hour a day editing one of my writing projects, especially after an hour of reading, surprises me with how easily it flows.

And then the main course - working on my speeches. The biggest discovery so far is how naturally they are all coming together. Yes, been a long journey to this point, and a great deal of acceptance on my part, but the result is more than a little inspiring.

Now that the primary, and in one case secondary, drafts are done, it's on to the next stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment