Friday, February 26, 2010

Should I go blond?

It's something I've been considering and I thought I'd put it out there for the universe to consider on my behalf.

Having hidden the greys for more years than I care to count, it occurred to me that all the money spent hiding them could be better spent elsewhere. Not to mention less time in the chair every month.

Of course, one gets used to the dark brown of their youth, and a blond do might not work for more than a fanciful fad. Still, after watching an episode of Grey's Anatomy where Lexie suddenly went from one extreme to the other, what amazed me was that by the end of that episode, it all looked so 'business as usual'.

Which brings me back to my original question ... After a half century of dark, should I go blond?

You tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment