Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh, Mr Burton!

I have marvelled at your handiwork for years, always willing to be immersed in worlds I could only imagine - although clearly not as well as you do! I have gleefully followed your journey from Edward to Sweeney to Alice and James, I've seen things look Batty, go Fishy and get Sleepy, I've watched unearthly Brides, factored in some Chocolate, AND counted all the way to 9. What an extraordinary ride! What a taste for the wonderful!

Now, at the risk of appearing starstruck or perhaps even slightly insane and stalky, let me just say, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I accept your offer to appear in your next film. I will also say that the only thing standing between me and success in this matter is you. And the actual invitation.

Just so you know, my schedule for the next few years is wide open, my passport is in order, I'm not picky about co-stars or genre, and I'm never late for tea!

Let's talk soon, Mr Burton. Oh, the possibilities ...

No comments:

Post a Comment